Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine 1¼ cup sugar, salt, and flour.
- Arrange half the strawberries and rhubarb in a pastry-lined 9 inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle with half the sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining fruit and Sugar mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Install top crust and flute edges to make high-standing rim.
- Brush top of pie with cold water and sprinkle on 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Cut steam vents in top crust.
- Bake in hot oven (425 °F) 40 to 50 minutes or until rhubarb is tender and crust is browned.