Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cranberry Sauce Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 x 16-ounce can cranberry sauce
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon grated orange rind
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 2½-pound to 3½-pound boneless pork roast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, orange rind, and sage.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Set aside 1 cup glaze to serve with cooked pork.
- Place pork roast in a 13” x 9” roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and baste with glaze.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour until internal temperature reaches 160°F on a meat thermometer. Baste frequently with remaining glaze during baking. Discard any unused basting glaze.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve glaze either warm or room temperature.