Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 lean pork chops
- 1 large white onion thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ cup water and some juice from chops
- Brown chops in large frying pan.
- Place onion slices on bottom of shallow baking pan.
- Top with browned pork chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken broth, mustard, water and pork chop juice in a cup and pour over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
- Place a pork chop on plate on top of onions and spoon glaze over.