Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups whole almonds, blanched (or cashews, peanuts, pecan halves, etc.)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- In a heavy 8 inch skillet combine nuts, sugar and butter.
- Cook over med heat, stirring constantly until sugar is melted and golden in color and nuts are toasted (about 7 minutes).
- Spread nuts on a butter cookie sheet or aluminum foil, separating nuts.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.