- Combine flour and salt.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in egg yolk mixture until dough forms a ball.
- Divide in two.
- Roll one half on floured surface into 15x10" rectangle.
- Place on ungreased pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed corn flakes.
- Layer mangos over crumbs.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1½ tsp cinnamon and nutmeg and sprinkle over mangos.
- Roll out remaining dough and place over mangos.
- Beat egg white until foamy and brush over top crust.
- Mix 2 tbsp sugar and ½ tsp cinnamon and sprinkle over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir together powdered sugar, vanilla and milk and drizzle over warm crust.
- Cool and cut into bars of desired size.