Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's another recipe from the new QVC cookbook
- Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup red sweet wine
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 cup currant preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 lbs of fryer chicken cut up in pieces and skinless
- In a plastic sealable bag combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Blend to combine.
- Add chicken to blended ingredients and coat chicken thoroughly.
- Marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and marinate from bag and place into the pressure cooker.
- Cook on high pressure for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Use rapid pressure release.
- Serve chicken while warm spooning the sauce over the chicken.
Note: Double the sauce ingredients if you want and use it over rice its fine!