Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wonderful with barbecued Pork, poultry or fish.
- Contributed by Roxanne Chan for the BBQ Recipe Contest
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup papaya chunks
- ¼ cup jalapeño jelly, melted
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tbsp snipped mint
- 1 tbsp snipped cilantro
- 2 tbsp diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare the grill to medium high heat.
- Skewer the fruit chunks on 12 inch skewers.
- Combine the melted jelly and lime juice.
- Grill the fruit, turning and basting till glazed about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Dice the fruit and combine with the rest of the ingredients plus any remaining basting sauce.