Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 12- to 16-ounce package frankfurters, cut with diagonal slits
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Blend orange juice, honey, mustard and oregano.
- Heat until mixture is slightly thickened.
- Add sherry and frankfurters; cook 5 to 6 minutes longer, spooning sauce over franks to glaze.
- Toss rice with butter and parsley.
- Serve glazed frankfurters over rice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.