Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Irving, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup dry red wine
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 pound bone in smoked precooked ham
- In a large bowl whisk together the brown sugar, honey, red wine, pineapple juice and garlic.
- Place ham in the marinade and turn to coat it.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Turn ham in the marinade several times.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place ham on a rack in an aluminum foil lined roasting pan reserving the marinade.
- Bake the ham for 1 hour basting often.