- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg or cinnamon (or to taste)
- Boil the carrots until they get tender. You may add some salt to the water.
- Once they are tender and the fork slides easily through them, strain and drain well.
- Add all the ingredients into a pot, cook until a glaze forms.Next you want to add all your ingredients together back in a pot until you have a nice glaze. If you do not like nutmeg, you can substitute cinnamon. Or you could just use butter and brown sugar.