Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For 4 people.
- 500 g meat
- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 4 – 5 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion
- red pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- salt, black pepper, parsley
- Slice the meat, fry with onions, then add tomato sauce, a little salt, pepper, bay leaf and enough water to cover the meat and let it boil on low heat.
- Clean and wash the potatoes, cut in round slices 1 cm thick and toss in oil.
- In a casserole dish, put the meat on top of the potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, a little paprika and finally the meat juices.
- Bake in the oven for ½ hour.
- Remove the gjyveçi, put on a plate, sprinkle with cooking juices and minced parsley.