Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ginny's raspberry Angel Cake Dessert
- 1 Pkg. raspberry Jell-o
- 1 1/4 C. Boiling water
- 1 (10 Oz.) Pkg. Frozen raspberries
- 1/2 Pt. whipping cream
- 1 Angel Cake
- Dissolve Jell-O in Boiling water; Add Frozen raspberries.
- Let Jell-O Thicken Slightly.
- Whip Cream and Fold Into Jell-O Mixture.
- Break Cake Into Pieces About The Size of a walnut; Place 1/3 of Cake Pieces In the Bottom of Angel Cake Pan.
- Pour 1/3 of raspberry Mixture Over Cake Pieces. RepeatIn Layers of Cake And Mixture, Ending With Mixture OnTop. Refrigerate Overnight.