Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups carrots cut in strips cooked and drained
- 2 cups celery diced
- 1 white onion diced
- ¼ cup green pepper diced
- 1 pint tomato juice
- 4 cups green beans drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons tapioca
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in covered casserole then dot with 4 tablespoons butter and bake at 325°F for 2½ hours.