Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- warm 4 patties at a time in the microwave for about 30 seconds, which is hopefully time enough to thaw them but not make them too hot to handle.
- Lay out several won ton wrappers, then put a little wad of the Garden Sausage (I got about 6 dumplings per patty) in the center of each wrapper. Sprinkle with ginger and soy sauce.
- I put a little slice of pea pod in about ½ of the dumplings just to make it more interesting.
- Pinch the won ton wrappers closed at the top.
- Put as many as will fit side by side into a steamer basket in a sauce pan (at least that's how I did it because the rice steamer was occupado) with a little boiling water in the bottom.
- Cover and steam for 5+ minutes.
- The won ton wrappers I used came covered in a little flour and I figured that when the wrappers looked moist rather than floury they were done.
- Serve with little dishes of hot Asian-style mustard and /or light soy sauce.