Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 c Diced rhubarb
- 3 lg Apples,peeled, cored and Sliced
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 tb Minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tb flour
- Place rhubarb, Apples, 1 cup Sugar, crystallized ginger, and 2 tablespoons flour in a large bowl and toss well.
- Turn into a greased 9" pie pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a bowl and mix with a pastery blender until crumbly.
- Spread crumb mixture over rhubarb and Apples and bake at 350F for 45–50 minutes, until fruit is tender and topping is browned.
- Serve warm...