Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup finely crushed gingersnaps
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup catsup
- Combine Beef, rice, gingersnaps, salt, pepper, egg and soy sauce. Mix well. #Form into bite-size balls.
- Brush with glaze and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Brush with remaining glaze. Keep warm.