A Cholesterol Diet recipe
- 2 cup flour
- ¼ cup espresso powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ lbs butter @ 70°F
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp grated fresh ginger or fine chopped candied
- Combine dry ingredients well.
- In separate bowl, cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time beating well after eachadd molasses and mix well,add dry ingredients and fold in until well mixed.
- Our into greased and floured pans between ½ to ⅔rds full.
- Bake 350°F about 20 minutes (but do not overcook) until a straw comes out clean.