Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6, 2x4-inches servings
- 14 oz gingerbread mix
- 1 tbsp coffee
- 1 tbsp orange peel
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¾ cup cola
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredient.
- Beat vigorously with a spoon until very well blended, about 1½ minutes.
- Pour the batter into a 8x8x2-inch, greased and floured pan.
- Bake in a preheated, 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touch.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and set on a rack.
- Serve as a hot bread or as a dessert with a whipped topping.