- Cream margarine, sugar, salt.
- Stir in egg, molasses and vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients except red hots.
- Chill 3 – 4 hours.
- Roll out ⅛" thick on lightly floured board.
- Place 1" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Press in red hots for eyes and buttons.
- Bake 375°F about 8 minutes.
- Cool before removing from cookie sheets.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.