Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Monsey Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 3 tablespoons rice wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer into a light syrupy consistency.