- Steam cubed tempeh for 15 minutes.
- Remove tempeh from heat, and set aside.
- Spray a large regular or electric skillet with olive oil cooking spray, and heat crushed pepper and dried garlic over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add ginger, onion, bell pepper and “pepperoni” sauté for 2 minutes, and add carrots and eggplant.
- Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
- Crumble tempeh into pan, and add mushrooms.
- Cook mixture for 5 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Add sherry, tamari soy sauce and tomatoes, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide into equal portions, and fill pita pockets.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.