Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Monsey Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts split
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ cups red pepper cut into strips
- 1½ cups green pepper cut into strips
- 8 ounces juice packed pineapple chunks undrained
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons shredded fresh ginger
- Lightly salt chicken then cook in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes then remove and reserve.
- Add peppers, pineapple, salsa, cilantro and ginger to skillet then cook stirring frequently for 7 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet and heat through.