- Heat the molasses with the shortening.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, ginger and salt.
- Add this mixture to the molasses and shortening.
- Let cool.
- Toss when cool on floured pastry board.
- Roll out thin and cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased pastry sheet.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 10 minutes. Ginger snaps must be crisp.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.