- Heat the molasses and shortening.
- Mix and sift the dry ingredients and add to first mixture.
- Thoroughly chill, toss on lightly floured board and roll out very thin.
- Cut as desired.
- The bowl containing the remaining dough must be keep in a cool place or it will be necessary to add more flour. Excess flour will make the cookies hard and unattractive.
- Put on greased baking sheet and bake in a moderate oven (320 – 390°F) twelve to fifteen minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.