- Rub to a smooth paste the lard, butter, and sugar
- Rub it into the flour and powder sifted together.
- Mix into a firm dough with the water and spices.
- Roll out the dough thin on a floured board, cut out with a round biscuit-cutter
- Bake on greased pan, in a hot, steady oven, eight minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.