- Cook chicken in skillet, approximately 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- Take chicken out of skillet and set aside.
- In small bowl, dissolve corn starch in 2 tbsp milk.
- Stir in remaining milk and add to skillet.
- Cook for 1 minute, or until thick and bubbly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- In another small bowl, mix peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper.
- Stir into milk mixture until smooth.
- Add chicken, chives, and cilantro.
- Toss with pasta and enjoy!.
Ginger Chicken Videos Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.