Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound ground Lamb
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crushed ginger snaps
- 1 8-1/2-ounce can sliced pineapple, cut into quarters
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine Lamb, egg, garlic salt, pepper and ginger snaps.
- Mix well; form into 1-1/2-inch meat balls.
- Alternate meat balls, pineapple and green pepper on skewers.
- Brush with mixture of catsup, brown sugar, mustard, lemon juice and ginger.
- Broil 7 to 8 minutes on each side, basting occasionally.
- Serve with rice.