Makes 6 servings
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced cooked Chicken
- 1 cup snow Peas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add oil swirling to coat sides.
- Add ginger root and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 15 seconds.
- Add Chicken, Peas, carrots, and onions; stir 1 minute.
- Add rice; stir to separate grains with back of spoon.
- Mix well.
- Stir in soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated.