Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb Chicken (breast off the bone)
- 3 inch long piece of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masalah
- Cut the ginger into matck-stick like pieces (3 inches long 2mm thick).
- Mix garam masalah, black pepper and salt into yoghurt.
- Now heat the oil and pour the yoghurt mixture in it and stir/fry until the water of yoghurt has boiled away and you can see the oil.
- Add the ginger sticks and stir/fry for 10 minutes.
- Then add the Chicken pieces and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of water over the Chicken.
- Cover the pan and leave it to cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the Chicken thoughly and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir it carefully (or carefully turn the chichen pieces over), leave the lid off and let it cook on a low light for 10 minutes.