- 28 oz gingerbread mix
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 6 fresh California peaches
- 1 pack light cream cheese
- Summer Fruit Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease two 9-inch round or square pans.
- In medium bowl, combine gingerbread mix with water.
- Stir in peaches. Pour into pans.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
- Spread one cake layer with cheese.
- Place second cake layer on top.
- Spoon warm Summer Fruit Sauce over each serving.