Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease two 9-inch round or square pans.
- In medium bowl, combine gingerbread mix with water.
- Stir in peaches. Pour into pans.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
- Spread one cake layer with cheese.
- Place second cake layer on top.
- Spoon warm Summer Fruit Sauce over each serving.