- Heat oil in wok over medium high.
- Add ginger and garlic, stir 10 seconds.
- Add broccoli and cook until dark green, about 6-10 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook 2 minutes-add more chicken broth a tablespoon at a time if it reduces too quickly.
- Plate broccoli.
- Squeeze lemon juice over broccoli and top with a sprinkling of green onions and sesame seeds.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.