- 1 large bunch of broccoli, rough chopped
- 1 x 2-inch knob of ginger, minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive or sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry or mirin
- juice of ½ a lemon
- chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in wok over medium high.
- Add ginger and garlic, stir 10 seconds.
- Add broccoli and cook until dark green, about 6-10 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook 2 minutes-add more chicken broth a tablespoon at a time if it reduces too quickly.
- Plate broccoli.
- Squeeze lemon juice over broccoli and top with a sprinkling of green onions and sesame seeds.