Purchased from the Reinhart Estate in Ida, Oklahoma in 1992. Date and source unknown. This is tried and true and very good. I serve it at bridal and baby showers.
- 1-½ cups water
- ½-cup Sugar
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 5 cans frozen orange juice
- 1 quart cherry juice
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Place water, Sugar and cinnamon in saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring to dissolve Sugar. Boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain. Stir syrup into other juices.
- Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
- Add ginger ale and cherries just before serving.
- I also float orange slices on top.