Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Reinhart Estate in Ida, Oklahoma in 1992. Date and source unknown. This is tried and true and very good. I serve it at bridal and baby showers.
- 1-½ cups water
- ½-cup Sugar
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 5 cans frozen orange juice
- 1 quart cherry juice
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Place water, Sugar and cinnamon in saucepan over high heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring to dissolve Sugar. Boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain. Stir syrup into other juices.
- Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
- Add ginger ale and cherries just before serving.
- I also float orange slices on top.