Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Diabetic Living Diet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Rest Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- ice cubes
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- skewered fresh pineapple chunks (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine pineapple juice and ginger.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Strain juice mixture, discarding ginger.
- For each serving, pour pineapple juice into a tall glass over ice, filling each glass about three-fourths full.
- Add enough carbonated water to each glass to fill.
- If desired, garnish with skewered fresh pineapple.
Nutritional information Edit
- 93 Calories | 0g Total Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 2mg Sodium | 23g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 23g Sugars | 0mg Cholesterol | 1g Protein
- Exchanges: 1½ fruit
- Carb Choices: 1½