Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Diabetic Living Diet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes | Rest Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- ice cubes
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled
- skewered fresh pineapple chunks (optional)
- In a pitcher, combine pineapple juice and ginger.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Strain juice mixture, discarding ginger.
- For each serving, pour pineapple juice into a tall glass over ice, filling each glass about three-fourths full.
- Add enough carbonated water to each glass to fill.
- If desired, garnish with skewered fresh pineapple.
Nutritional information Edit
- 93 Calories | 0g Total Fat | 0g Saturated Fat | 2mg Sodium | 23g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 23g Sugars | 0mg Cholesterol | 1g Protein
- Exchanges: 1½ fruit
- Carb Choices: 1½