Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My mom used to make this for me when I had an upset stomach. She said the ginger would sooth a tummy ache.
- Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Carepages via a patient
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 6 cups water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tbsp honey or brown sugar
- lemon wedges for garnish if desired
- In saucepan, simmer ginger, cinnamon and water 20 minutes or simmer longer for stronger tea.
- Next, add honey or sugar and strain tea through sieve.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and enjoy!