Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ginger, Melon and Pear Beverage from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health, public domain government resource
- Serves: 2
- ½ cantaloupe (or other type of melon, if preferred), seeded
- 2 ripe pears, seeded and stemmed
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- Using a spoon or melon-baller, scoop out the melon then place in a blender or juicer.
- Coarsely chop pears and place in blender or juicer.
- Add ginger and blend until smooth or to desired consistency then pour into a glass and serve.
- If using a blender, you may consider straining the juice in a sieve or filter to remove any excess bits of fruit and ginger for a smoother beverage.