Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gin Sour from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 large tea-spoonful of white sugar dissolved in a little Seltzer or Apollinaris water
- 2 or 3 dashes of lemon juice
- 1 wine-glass of Hollands or Old Tom gin
- Fill the glass full of shaved ice, shake up, and strain into a claret glass.
- Dress the top with orange, or pineapple and berries.