Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gin Smash from Jerry Thomas' Bartender's Guide or How to Mix Drinks, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- 1 teaspoonful of fine white sugar
- 2 teaspoonfuls of water
- 1 wine-glass of gin
- 3 or 4 sprigs of tender mint
- Put the mint in the glass, then the sugar and water.
- Mash the mint to extract the flavor, add the gin, and fill up the glass with shaved ice.
- Stir up well, and ornament with two or three fresh sprigs of mint.