Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
French-style leg of lamb
- salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 leg of lamb
- Combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion, bell pepper and garlic together.
- Cut slits in lamb all over; stuff seasoning mixture into the slits and rub remaining seasoning mixture all over the leg.
- Brown in a hot oven (450°F) for 20 – 30 minutes; when brown lower heat to 350°F and continue to bake for 1 to 1½ hours.