Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Let the beans soak in water for at least 12 hours.
- Boil them as long as they need to soften.
- If you do not soak the beans will not soften easily.
- Place the beans in a pan.
- Mash the tomatoes and spread the mash in the pan.
- Mash the garlic with a mortar.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil, mashed garlic and the parsley.
- Bake the lima beans for 45 minutes in medium temperature.