Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the dish detergent with the water (measure carefully, it makes a big difference).
- Add the glycerine (you can usually get this in a drug store), this makes more durable bubbles.
Making bubbles Edit
- You can bend a wire coat hanger into a circle and wind a string around it. Depending on how big you make your circle, you get great big bubbles.
- The string helps in getting the liquid to stay on the circle.
- You can also use straws and string-tie a 2½ foot length of string though two straws and unleash square bubbles.
- The trick is to dip your string and straw thing into the solution and wave it in the air.
- Break the bubble off by flipping the apparatus up a bit.
- Plain straws make good bubble pipes.
- Also try using the plastic strawberry baskets, they make lots of little bubbles.
- It is fun to experiment with all different bubble makers. Big-time bubble making is a bit like fishing. You'll have much better luck in cool wet weather. Early evenings, nighttime and early mornings are often good. Just after a rain is ideal.
- Don't throw any leftovers away, the longer it sits the better it becomes.