Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 15 cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cuplight brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat next 6 ingredients in a 2nd bowl.
- Beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop mounds of dough on a greased baking sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool on sheet.