Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 15 cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cuplight brown sugar
- ⅓ cup sweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat next 6 ingredients in a 2nd bowl.
- Beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop mounds of dough on a greased baking sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool on sheet.