Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- ¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: nutella)
- 12 (½-inch) thick slices pound cake (from 1 (10¾-ounce) loaf
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled and very thinly sliced
- butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake slices.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices.
- Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.
- Spray panini grill with nonstick spray and grill each panino until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes.
- Cut each panino in half and serve.