Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kimbap is a Korean snack similar to sushi. A mini roll.
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 10 sheets kim (seaweed sheet, nori)
- 5 mini seafood sausage
- ¼ dan mu ji (pickled radish, yellow)
- ½ carrot
- ½ bunch spinach
- sesame oil to cover the surface of kim
- sesame seed to garnish
Rice Seasoning Edit
Spinach Seasoning Edit
- Cool rice slightly, add seasonings, mix lightly.
- Blanch spinach, drain, squeeze well, mix with seasonings.
- Cut carrot, radish and sausages into ⅛ inch thick strips.
- Saute carrot with some salt.
- Cut kim half in lengthwise.
- Using bamboo roller, place kim, add rice leaving quarter inch on top. Place several rice grains on the top part, and press so they work as a glue.
- Add radish, spinach, Sausage and carrot.
- Roll carefully. Seal with rice grain pressed flat to kim.
- Brush sesame oil.
- Quarter them, garnish with sesame seeds and serve.