Want to contribute to Recipes Wiki, but don't know how to get started? Below is a list of things you can do to help.
- Add a recipe. It doesn't have to be a complex one. Often, the best recipes are the ones you can write from memory.
- Add pictures to articles.
- Copyedit articles. No article starts out perfect. Most new articles have typos that can be fixed or could be made easier to read. Some articles are even missing steps. You could also visit a random page to see if it needs help.
- Import articles from public domain sources.
- Add pictures to articles. Don't know where to find pictures? Use the Import Free Images tool. If you still can't find the picture you want, try Wikimedia Commons.
- Check out the list of wanted pages to see if you can turn an empty article into something useful.