Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Meanwhile, mix together thoroughly the ground pork, ground veal, horseradish, mustard, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Form the meatball mixture into bite-size balls.
- Brown the meatballs in a large skillet over medium-high heat using 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil.
- When all the meatballs are brown, set them aside to drain on paper towels.
- In a large soup kettle, warm the remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the chopped onion to the kettle and let it cook until it is very soft and beginning to brown.
- Add the apples to the onions and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the apples are beginning to soften.
- Add the chicken broth and the meatballs.
- When the soup comes to a boil, adjust the heat to allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, and salt if necessary, serve.