Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- 4 ounces sweet cooking chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In Saucepan Melt chocolate and butter, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla
- Mix well.
- Stir together flour and baking powder then stir into chocolate mixture
- Spread in greased rectangular ban and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Spread with topping and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Cool then cut into squares.