Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Oleander Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup diced German chicken sausage
- 1 boiled medium potato diced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- In large skillet saute sausage, potato, onion and red pepper in vegetable oil until onion softens.
- Sprinkle parsley over mixture then stir.
- Beat eggs milk and salt then pour over potato mixture.
- Cook over medium heat lifting edge several times and allowing uncooked egg to flow under.
- Cook until eggs are almost set then cover and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Slide onto a warm plate then cut in wedges and serve.