Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs fresh carrots
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz vegetable oil
- 3 oz white vinegar
- 1 bunch of fresh dill
- 3 tbsp honey
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Put a little cream if desired
- Peel, then shred the carrots with a grater.
- Chop the fresh dill into tiny pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together and let marinate for ½ hour at room temperature to let the flavors blend.