- Mix salt, garlic, paprika in container.
- Place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with the spices.
- In saucepan, bring to boil the bitters, lemon juice, bourbon, and water and pour over the chickens.
- Let marinate for several hours.
- Drain the chicken and place on a plate.
- Beat the eggs and add to the remaining marinade in a separate bowl.
- Place the matzah meal in another bowl.
- Roll the chicken pieces in the matzah meal, then in the egg mixture and finally in the matzah meal again.
- Heat about 4 inches of oil to 375°F.
- Gently, fry chicken until brown on all sides.