Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the syrup the purees and the water over the dry mixture.
- Add the cream cheese in chunks.
- Mix by hand using your hands by working your hands under the dry ingredients from the sides.
- Use a folding motion and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended together.
- Add the diced apples and the raisins.
- Mix them into the dough by the same folding method.
- Add the cream or half and half and fold until completely blended.
- Make 24 round balls of the dough.
- Place on a well greased baking sheet slightly squash the top of each loaf and bake for 50 – 55 minutes in pre-heated 300°F oven.